grouper-dev - ACEGI

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

ACEGI

  • From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: ACEGI
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:49:00 -0800 (PST)

I mentioned the ACEGI security framework on the call the other day:

http://www.acegisecurity.org/

It is, as you can see by the bullets on that page, full of features and used by many projects. It's also closely linked with the Spring framework, though see http://www.acegisecurity.org/standalone.html . I guess some people use it with web services access, though poking about didn't reveal much good info on this.

So, perhaps worth looking at, especially if we think that the project might implement yet another security plugin framework, as was suggested in an earlier message.

- RL "Bob"

  • ACEGI, RL 'Bob' Morgan, 01/10/2008