grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Updates on Grouper and WS.

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Updates on Grouper and WS.

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Sanjay Vivek <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Updates on Grouper and WS.
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 03:30:14 -0500

To Sanjay, looks like good progress, and will make for interesting and
helpful discussion. Thanks!

To everyone, I have been working on the web services that will live inside of
Grouper in the next release, and here is my progress on the two AddMember
operations:

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Add+Member

Kind regards,
Chris