grouper-dev - New Action Items: Grouper call 31-October-2007

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

New Action Items: Grouper call 31-October-2007

  • From: Steve Olshansky <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: New Action Items: Grouper call 31-October-2007
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 09:45:02 -0600

New Action Items:
[AI] {Shilen} will put a new issue in Jira re: API changes proposed for v1.3
[AI] {Shilen} will send a message to the Dev list re: Grouper member query
class
- pros and cons
[AI] {Gary} will look into whether it would be advisable to split Jira GRP-7
into sub-issues
[AI] {Tom} will send a link to Introduce out to the Dev list (DONE - see
below)

--
Steve Olshansky
Internet2 Middleware & Security Flywheel