Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
Grouper design call, Wednesday, 31 October 2007, 1200EDT (1600Z)
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: Grouper design call, Wednesday, 31 October 2007, 1200EDT (1600Z)
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:13:01 -0500
Grouper design call, agenda and bridge info below:
Wednesday, 31 October 2007, 1200EDT (1600Z), 60 minutes
NOTE: We're still on daylight savings time in the US!
+1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only), or
+1-800-392-6130 (alternate toll free US/Canada Only)
+1-734-615-7474 (Non-US/CA, non-toll free, no dialout)
http://edial.internet2.edu/call/0109331 for SIP
PIN: 0109331 (followed by "#")
. agenda bash
. approve minutes
. review AIs
. next meeting
2. performance fixes for v1.2.1.
cf. attached v1.2.1-issues.jpg, or go to
<https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/GRP>, choose "Road Map", select
"1.2.1", click on "Pr" table column to sort in priority order.
3. integrating a (grouper) web service with enterprise access management.
4. open mike on roadmap priorities - win friends and influence people. :-) Cf. <https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Priorities+for+Functional+Enhancements>
5. just in time agenda
- Grouper design call, Wednesday, 31 October 2007, 1200EDT (1600Z), Tom Barton, 10/30/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.