Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
Grouper design call, Wednesday, 3 October 2007, 1200EDT (1600Z)
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: Grouper design call, Wednesday, 3 October 2007, 1200EDT (1600Z)
- Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 09:12:01 -0500
Grouper design call, agenda and bridge info below:
Wednesday, 3 October 2007, 1200EDT (1600Z), 60 minutes
+1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only), or
+1-800-392-6130 (alternate toll free US/Canada Only)
+1-734-615-7474 (Non-US/CA, non-toll free, no dialout)
http://edial.internet2.edu/call/0109331 for SIP
PIN: 0109331 (followed by "#")
. agenda bash
. approve minutes
. review AIs
. next meeting
2. Which issues/bugs should be fixed before releasing 1.2.1? The list below excludes what seem to be enhancement requests.
Point browser at https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/GRP-<N> for the details.
GRP-7 - Improve support for UI browsing
GRP-34 - Error initializing Oracle database with Grouper 1.2.1
GRP-36 - Infinite Loop on GroupFinder.findByName() while using wheel group
GRP-48 - Performance of GroupAttributeFilter.getResults()
GRP-37 - Performance of PopulateGroupMembersAction
GRP-38 - Do not list nameless groups for which no View privilege is granted
GRP-41 - Deleting the last member from a group using Remove selected members button creates a java exception
GRP-18 - Update Ldappc to use better child group query filter
3. Combined Signet-Grouper WG session next week.
4. JIT agenda
- Grouper design call, Wednesday, 3 October 2007, 1200EDT (1600Z), Tom Barton, 10/02/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.