grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper 1.2.0 in production at Brown

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper 1.2.0 in production at Brown

  • From: "blair christensen." <>
  • To: "Cramton, James" <>
  • Cc: "Grouper Dev" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper 1.2.0 in production at Brown
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 11:58:58 -0500
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=H9hVn8UzEkEUM00bj/Q3pVVGD/kBVNBxKL7eh6uSEaK/F5YWCAs4WQ3rttgsfZxjyV+2JQLfWuA2V6f0EZQ8wOb0pcWHzsnH9kut7T5TqnF3nFFUeDITPloyjrRjVvHwSRWkTdpmwL0YXNrj6m7MqqdItrQkyzxNo5vf6uNyowI=

On 8/30/07, Cramton, James
> Yesterday, Brown released MACE Grouper 1.2.0 into production just in
> time for use in the fall semester. It's been a wild ride to get this
> far, but we feel very good about where we stand. I'll be presenting
> results of our rollout at the upcoming I2 member meeting in San Diego,
> but here are some high level observations from our recent release.

Congratulations. And thanks for a very informative message.

> Over the next week, I will be documenting the issues we're having in
> JIRA, complete with screen shots and analysis.

Great. This should definitely help us improve Grouper.