grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] an

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] an

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: 冯娟 <>
  • Cc: signet-dev <>,
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] an
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:22:13 -0500

Ldappc needs the grouper API to be running within its jvm in order to provision groups or memberships. Can you double-check that your lib directory contains grouper.jar and that your conf directory contains copies (or links to) a complete set of grouper configuration files?

You should also ensure that the same subject jar as used by your grouper installation is in the lib directory, and that the sources.xml file is also in Ldappc's conf directory.

Tom

冯娟 wrote:
dear all,
I am using ldappc to provide groups and memberships to ldap. When I run
the "ant cbx", there is an error:

2007-06-20 21:19:31,358: [
edu.internet2.middleware.ldappc.GrouperSessionControl] Failed to start
GrouperSession for subjectId= fengjuan: unable to start session: member
neither found nor created: Could not execute query
2007-06-20 21:19:31,359: [
edu.internet2.middleware.ldappc.GrouperSessionControl] Session is null in
GrouperSessionControl
2007-06-20 21:19:31,359: [
edu.internet2.middleware.ldappc.LdappcGrouperProvisioner] Grouper Provision
Failed: null

I don't know what's the problem?
Thank you!

  • an, 冯娟, 06/20/2007
    • Re: [grouper-dev] an, Tom Barton, 06/20/2007