Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
Please Respond: Invitation to Hooks call, Thursday 17-May-07, 12pm EDT
- From: "Jessica Bibbee" <>
- To: Signet-Dev <>, Grouper-Dev <>
- Subject: Please Respond: Invitation to Hooks call, Thursday 17-May-07, 12pm EDT
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 15:37:24 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; b=aIY0slk9Ex0kRrG1bMBoFp332gOlwx7SZf/qOs2RqAmlNM8zh7coUBA5Q+s2aQend07b6olMe2TsHe/pnq50QjRROXMpNz64CF7y5oUfM5M533OUqOd6FRT2v2JpKLivjmZxGH3TMinPM/CWC4iDsrjzVGMQOwafiTpLbE1EqWo=
Dear Signet and Grouper Devs,
We've recognized for some time, the desirability to fashion some means by which the Signet and Grouper APIs can be extended to enable 3rd parties to pre- or post-process key group or privilege management events that are currently entirely private to those APIs.
We'd like to dedicate a special conference call among the core developers and some of those potential 3rd parties to discuss which types of internal events ought to be so outfitted and the nature of the interface (or whatever) by which 3rd party hooks can be integrated with them. This invitation is an effort to follow up on an action item from the Fall 2006 Internet2 Member Meeting to schedule a "Hooks" call.
The special "Hooks" call will be held on Thursday, May 17th, 2007 at 12pm EDT.
Agenda items should be emailed to Tom Barton <> or Jessica Bibbee <>. If you would like to join this call, please email Jessica, and she will send out the bridge info and agenda to all interested.
The Signet & Grouper Development Teams
Jessica Bibbee, Technical Analyst
Internet2 R&E Network Members
- Please Respond: Invitation to Hooks call, Thursday 17-May-07, 12pm EDT, Jessica Bibbee, 05/11/2007
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.