Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
Grouper design call, Wednesday, 18 October 2006, 1200EDT (1600Z), 60 minutes
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: Grouper design call, Wednesday, 18 October 2006, 1200EDT (1600Z), 60 minutes
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:02:53 -0500
Grouper design call, Wednesday, 18 October 2006, 1200EDT (1600Z), 60
+1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only), or
+1-800-392-6130 (alternate toll free US/Canada Only)
+1-734-615-7474 (Non-US/CA, non-toll free, no dialout)
http://edial.internet2.edu/call/0109331 for SIP
PIN: 0109331 (followed by "#")
. agenda bash
. approve minutes
. review AIs
2. release 1.1 status
3. sig-gro LDAP provisioning connector status
4. campus deployment strategies for UIs. What are campuses contemplating for meeting UI needs for their various Grouper use cases? Has anyone tried to "skin" the Grouper UI (ie, going beyond style sheets, logos, and customized text and into struts tiles and actions)? Are you planning to develop custom java UIs incorporating the Grouper API? Do you plan on building a UI that interacts with a (future) web services interface to the Grouper API? Other approaches?
5. issues with supporting UI strategies. What are the leading issues you expect to face in designing UIs? Might any of those benefit from additional support from the Grouper API? Signet has a notion of Signet-specific behaviors for different types of subjects, affecting how subjects are sorted, displayed, and summarized in exports from Signet. Is there a need for something like this in the Grouper toolkit?
- Grouper design call, Wednesday, 18 October 2006, 1200EDT (1600Z), 60 minutes, Tom Barton, 10/17/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.