grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] release 1.0 database question
Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
- To: Joy Veronneau <>,
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] release 1.0 database question
- Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:50:08 +0100
I'm pretty sure it will need reinitialising. In principal (and hopefully in practice) you should be able to export the groups as XML and then re-import them. You can export from a specific stem if you don't want to save everything.
--On 21 July 2006 10:44 -0400 Joy Veronneau
Before I put up 1.0 for broader testing, I was wondering if it requires
that the database be reinitialized? I have some people that have
created some test groups that I might have to save during the
transition. (I am currently running the version from the installfest.)
GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing
- release 1.0 database question, Joy Veronneau, 07/21/2006
- Re: [grouper-dev] release 1.0 database question, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 07/21/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.