grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] grouper problem with Eclipse & patch for grouper-ui

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] grouper problem with Eclipse & patch for grouper-ui

  • From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • To: Jaakko Linnosaari <>,
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] grouper problem with Eclipse & patch for grouper-ui
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:39:02 +0100

Hi Jaakko,

Thanks for the feedback. blair can respond on problem 1. I will incorporate your fix for the UI.

Regards,

Gary

--On 13 July 2006 14:20 +0300 Jaakko Linnosaari <> wrote:

Hello.

Problem #1 (grouper):

When checking out grouper from cvs, the project contains two files that
are Eclipse specific, namely '.project' and '.classpath'.

'.project' disables 'Check out as a project configured using New Project
wizard' in 'Projects from CVS' wizard.

'.classpath' contains wrong information (references java/[src|lib]).

My suggestion is to delete both files, at least from HEAD.

Problem #2 (grouper-ui):

populateDebugPrefs.do assumes Windows-style separator character in paths
and breaks on unix. Fix is trivial and a patch is attached.

--

|| Helsinki University of Technology
http://www.tkk.fi/cc/staff/jlinnosa/ || Computing Centre

GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing