Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Tom Barton <>
- To: Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: [Fwd: XML import / export]
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 11:23:07 -0500
--- Begin Message ---
- From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
- To: Tom Barton <>, "blair christensen." <>
- Subject: XML import / export
- Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 16:43:34 +0100
I have attached a zip which contains some docs, schemas, and XML examples for the XML import / export tool. I haven't generated any Javadoc yet.
I need to tweak the schemas so that they have a target namespace, but don't need a prefix. I haven't included references to the schemas in the sample XML files.
I will need to incorporate some fixes when blair can update the API, and, of course, we'll need to represent group math in some way...
GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing
Description: Zip compressed data
--- End Message ---
- [Fwd: XML import / export], Tom Barton, 05/31/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.