grouper-dev - GroupTypeFinder.findAll()?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

GroupTypeFinder.findAll()?

  • From: Tom Poage <>
  • To:
  • Subject: GroupTypeFinder.findAll()?
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:55:49 -0800

Greetings,

I refreshed my grouper* sources from cvs and on compile saw reference
in grouper/ui/actions/PopulateEditGroupAction.java to a non-existent
method GroupTypeFinder.findAll().

The class GroupTypeFinder contains a private static Set _findAll(),
while other, similar 'finder' classes have a public static Set
findAll(), cf. difference in visibility and leading underscore.

Is the interface/implementation of GroupTypeFinder.[_]findAll()
intended to be similar to e.g. FieldFinder.findAll()?

(I didn't see any hints in Java docs, Grouper wiki, Bugzilla, etc.)

Thanks!
Tom.
--
Tom Poage