Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
Grouper design call, Wednesday, 11 January 2006, 1200EDT (1700Z), 60 minutes
- From: Tom Barton <>
- Subject: Grouper design call, Wednesday, 11 January 2006, 1200EDT (1700Z), 60 minutes
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:32:42 -0600
Grouper design call, Wednesday, 11 January 2006, 1200EST (1700Z), 60
+1-866-411-0013 (toll free US/Canada Only), or
+1-800-392-6130 (alternate toll free US/Canada Only)
+1-734-615-7474 (Non-US/CA, non-toll free, no dialout)
http://edial.internet2.edu/call/0109331 for SIP
PIN: 0109331 (followed by "#")
. Internet2 Intellectual Property Framework
. agenda bash
. approve minutes
. review old AIs
2. signet/grouper workshop March 20-22 at USC. Draft blurb below.
3. identify design, coordination, or integration issues for 1.0 & 1.1 releases. Potential sources of such issues include:
. Hibernate 3.0
. group math
. XML export/import
. custom group types and fields
. enhancements to grouper's subject provider, GrouperSourceAdapter
. contributed ... ldap connector, ws-wrapper
. nexus integration
4. your item here
5. recap new AIs
[Contact name here],
[Institution here] is invited to attend and participate in
the upcoming NMI-EDIT Signet and Grouper Early Adopters
Deployment Workshop to be held on the University of Southern
California campus in Los Angeles in March 22-24, 2006.
The NMI-EDIT Signet/Grouper Early Adopters Deployment
Workshop will provide hands-on experience in the installation
and deployment of the Signet and Grouper packages and their
integration with each other and common identity management
infrastructures and applications. Attendees will also have
the opportunity to network with other early deployment site
representatives about uses and implementations. Workshop
- Participate in software InstallFests.
- Translate requirements into metadata and leave with a
working test model.
- Learn about the specifics of integration between Signet
and Grouper and
with the rest of your infrastructure.
- Understand varied use cases and how they apply to you.
- Influence software development.
Attendance is limited to those campuses that are seriously
interested in implementing one or both packages and
integrating them with existing identity management and
application infrastructures in 2006. Institutions are
encouraged to send up to three attendees that best represent
the following functions:
- system install, integration, and on-going support staff
- campus technology architects
- technical analysts responsible for implementing the
business logic and
metadata for a chosen application
Knowledge of identity management concepts and related
implementation experience is strongly recommended.
Held in USC's Davidson Executive Conference Center, the cost
to attend this workshop will be covered by NMI-EDIT and USC.
However, participation is limited.
***We ask that the you the institutional contact reply to
this note with those to be registered from your campus.
Please RSVP by January 31 to ensure participation.***
The Radisson Hotel Midtown Los Angeles, within walking
distance from the Davidson Executive Conference Center, has a
reserved hotel block for this meeting. Room rate is $99 per
night. Please mention "SOMETHING HERE" when reserving your hotel.
- Grouper design call, Wednesday, 11 January 2006, 1200EDT (1700Z), 60 minutes, Tom Barton, 01/10/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.