Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: "blair christensen." <>
- To: grouper-dev <>
- Subject: 0.9 API work merged back with CVS HEAD
- Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:47:27 -0600
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=cEEAja7Xe/UfoZhn2ibrofhajNl4j9/OM6NtulP+5YLVpSEEAHUSc/tMN/iSnMmNOGiP0H7EJ5Cl/z11XpmCdMDCT1jtfSuBqaC7VPRVPJNuwS7aEXLDIiipz+dj3ubrlRqlysbn31jS2txSqwChxyKtWQUJ48mmHuRxzloS0V4=
I've merged my 0.9 API work back into HEAD. It is, unfortunately, not
as far along as I had hoped but that will be remedied over the next
few weeks. Privileges, both access and naming, are not yet
implemented in the new API. In addition, while I have the new
querying interface in place most of the 0.6 querying capabilities have
not been updated to use it. In addition, there are scattered methods
here and there that I haven't gotten around to implementing yet and
certain key areas (like effective memberships) remain undertested.
Next week I'll start in on naming privileges, access privileges and
then the rest of the querying interface.
And this merge was a wonderful reminder of of how hateful cvs and cvs
branching can be.
- 0.9 API work merged back with CVS HEAD, blair christensen., 11/11/2005
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.