grouper-dev - updated set of grouper v0.6 tarballs

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

updated set of grouper v0.6 tarballs

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: updated set of grouper v0.6 tarballs
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 06:52:41 -0400

It was brought to my attention that the grouper v0.6 tarball that was on the grouper website did not include the UI, so that installing the quick start package was the only means of obtaining the UI. I've added a grouper v0.6 UI tarball and, with SteveO's help, made other accomodating changes to the grouper website.

Apologies to those who may have been wondering where the UI was!

http://middleware.internet2.edu/dir/groups/grouper/

Tom

  • updated set of grouper v0.6 tarballs, Tom Barton, 09/23/2005