grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Action Items: MACE-Dir-Groups call 26-Jan-05

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Action Items: MACE-Dir-Groups call 26-Jan-05

  • From: blair christensen <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Action Items: MACE-Dir-Groups call 26-Jan-05
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:58:42 -0800

On 2005.01.26 14:15, Jessica Bibbee wrote:
> [AI] {Blair} will continue to refine a true list of ins, outs,
> features, and fixes for Grouper 0.5.1, 0.5.n, and 0.6, which he will
> send out to the <grouper-dev> mailing list.

While I don't have anything new to add to the lists at this moment
(although I did remove one item just now thanks to a submitted
patch), the authoritative versions can now be found on the web via
viewcvs.

Things that need to be done:

<http://anoncvs.internet2.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grouper/doc/ROADMAP?cvsroot=I2MI>

Things that have been done:

<http://anoncvs.internet2.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grouper/doc/NEWS?cvsroot=I2MI>

For now I've just thrown up the 0.5.1 and 0.6 lists that I had sent out
earlier. As time progresses, they will probably see some editing in
addition to moving items from ROADMAP to NEWS as they are completed.

Presumably stub entries for revisions beyond 0.6 should be added to the
ROADMAP file as well. I'm failing to find the document that lists
those requirements right now and I'm not trusting my memory so those
future revisions can wait.