Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Mark McLaren <>
- To: blair christensen <>,
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Build file dependency problem
- Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:23:33 +0000
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:references; b=LYaigMUJaElo6oSlqari8yoi2TpQvXlRlYehZJhYZ/KjRw4QGrZMJtHC2r2P8byNnXv9g7izJU/cFNx/KB12c8XqX5yT5CTd0eFrCuo0ZhMxORRrteeN8O8Vpa8XbCwj+4ZVDyc402iqqWCPCk4fXlofTDkGuW5sW64YWErb/q0=
Hmm... Must be a Java or Ant version thing. I have just tried it at
home (I discovered the problem at work) and it compiled no problem
without the init dependency.
On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:10:36 -0800, blair christensen
> On 2004.12.13 17:35, Mark McLaren wrote:
> It bothers me that I can't actually replicate this but you're right,
> they should have `init' as a dependency. I've just checked in an
> updated version of build.xml that make more targets, including
> `db-init' and `db-init-test', depend upon `init'.
- Build file dependency problem, Mark McLaren, 12/13/2004
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.