fall10mmreg - [fall10mmreg] Thank you for attending the Internet2 Member Meeting!

Subject: Fall 2010 Internet2 Member Meeting

[fall10mmreg] Thank you for attending the Internet2 Member Meeting!

  • From: Marianne Smith <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [fall10mmreg] Thank you for attending the Internet2 Member Meeting!
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 14:05:03 -0500

Title: Thank you for attending the Internet2 Member Meeting!

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for attending the Fall 2010 Internet2 Member Meeting in Atlanta! We hope that this meeting was informative and productive for you, and that we will see you again at a future meeting!

For all attendees: Please be sure to fill out the online session evaluations available from the Session Details webpage for each session. And please complete the overall meeting evaluation. The information and feedback provided via this simple survey is really helpful as we plan our future member meetings.

Attendees who complete the meeting evaluation by November 24 will be entered in a raffle for two $200 Amazon.com gift cards!

For presenters: If you presented at the meeting, please send an electronic version of your slides for posting to the event website to: if you have not already done so. We receive regular requests for Member Meeting session presentations, and your contributions are one of the most critical aspects of the meeting archive.

Netcast archives: Both of the meeting general sessions and many of the track sessions are now available for viewing on the meeting netcast archive.

Save the Date! Planning is underway for the Spring 2011 Internet2 Member Meeting, which will be held April 18-20 in Arlington, Virginia. The Call for Participation will be announced in a few weeks. See you there!

Marianne Smith, Associate Director
Internet2

office: +1-734-352-4976 mobile: +1-734-330-1595

www.internet2.edu/FMM10

  • [fall10mmreg] Thank you for attending the Internet2 Member Meeting!, Marianne Smith, 11/09/2010