fall10fedidci - [fall10fedidci] Re: attendee info for Nov 4-5 Fed ID for CI workshop

Subject: Federated Identity for Cyberinfrastructure

[fall10fedidci] Re: attendee info for Nov 4-5 Fed ID for CI workshop

  • From: Jim Basney <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [fall10fedidci] Re: attendee info for Nov 4-5 Fed ID for CI workshop
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 15:35:10 -0400

Hello again,

The location for our workshop lunch 11:45-1:15 tomorrow has changed.
Lunch will be served for workshop attendees on the 1st floor of the
hotel in the Atrium. Then our workshop will begin at 1:15 as planned on
the 2nd floor in the Chancellor I/II room.

Please check the workshop web site (http://workshops.cilogon.org/2010)
for the most up-to-date information.

-Jim

On 10/28/10 10:16 AM, Jim Basney wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for registering for the Nov 4-5 Federated Identity for
> CyberInfrastructure workshop.
>
> We're excited that we've received so many registrations. The workshop is
> now full, so if you're not able to attend, please see below about
> canceling your registration so we can accommodate additional attendees.
>
> Please review the workshop information below and check the workshop web
> site (http://workshops.cilogon.org/2010) for the most up-to-date
> workshop information. I look forward to seeing you next week in Atlanta.
>
> -Jim

> Workshop on Federated Identity for CyberInfrastructure
> Co-located with the 2010 Internet2 Fall Member Meeting
> November 4-5, 2010 in Atlanta, Georgia
> http://workshops.cilogon.org/2010
>
> WORKSHOP PREPARATION
>
> In preparation for the workshop, please think about the top challenges
> (or "pain points") you see for using federated identity with
> cyberinfrastructure. We'll begin the workshop with a panel discussion on
> this topic, and we hope for your active participation. If you are
> interested in giving an (informal) "lightning talk" on this (or another)
> topic, please contact
> .
>
> IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND
>
> If you are unable to attend the workshop, please contact
>
> to cancel your registration. We have
> reached our maximum number of attendees, so if you are unable to attend,
> please let us know so we can accommodate additional attendees.
>
> THURSDAY LUNCH
>
> Registered workshop attendees are invited to a gourmet deli buffet lunch
> in the Ascot room on the 2nd floor of the Renaissance Atlanta Waverly
> Hotel from 11:45-1:15 on Thursday. Please note that this lunch is open
> to registered workshop attendees only, and we do not have space to
> accommodate any extra guests at lunch.
>
> WORKSHOP TIMES & LOCATION
>
> The workshop will begin at 1:15 on Thursday and end at noon on Friday.
> All workshop sessions will be held in the Chancellor I/II room on the
> 2nd floor of the Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel. Please see
> <http://workshops.cilogon.org/2010/schedule> for the full schedule.
>
> WORKSHOP FORMAT
>
> Each workshop session will begin with a series of short presentations
> followed by panel discussions. Please save your comments and questions
> during the presentations for the panel discussion time, to ensure we
> proceed quickly through the presentations and have sufficient time for
> productive panel discussions. We will post links to slides and other
> materials at <http://workshops.cilogon.org/2010/schedule>.
>
> FOR MORE INFORMATION
>
> For more information, please check the workshop web site
> (http://workshops.cilogon.org/2010) and/or contact
> .

  • [fall10fedidci] Re: attendee info for Nov 4-5 Fed ID for CI workshop, Jim Basney, 11/03/2010