fall10daycamp - [fall10daycamp] InCommon Day CAMP: Tell Us What You Think

Subject: Day CAMP: Getting Started with InCommon

[fall10daycamp] InCommon Day CAMP: Tell Us What You Think

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [fall10daycamp] InCommon Day CAMP: Tell Us What You Think
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:44:28 -0400 (EDT)

All,

Many thanks for attending the InCommon Day CAMP: Getting Started with the
InCommon Federation. We hope you have safe travels home.

The single day session you just attended was the first of its kind, and we
plan to host others like these around the country. To help us make this
better for your colleagues, we invite you to complete a meeting evaluation
and let us know what we did right and what we can do better:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MCZN8FT

Many thanks for your participation!

Ann
--
Ann West, Sr. Program Manager
Internet2/InCommon/Michigan Tech

office: +1.906.487.1726

  • [fall10daycamp] InCommon Day CAMP: Tell Us What You Think, Ann West, 11/05/2010