dei-2021-04 - [dei-2021-04] DEI in Our Community: Survey, Materials, and More

Subject: DEI in Our Community: The Internet2 Inclusivity Initiative at 8 Years

[dei-2021-04] DEI in Our Community: Survey, Materials, and More

  • From: Susan Evett <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [dei-2021-04] DEI in Our Community: Survey, Materials, and More
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 16:38:19 +0000

All,

Thank you for joining us last week for “DEI in Our Community: The Internet2 Inclusivity Initiative at 8 Years.” We sincerely apologize for the technical difficulties during the opening remarks.

If you have not already, please take a moment to complete our brief SURVEY – your feedback is helpful in planning future events.

We are happy to announce that the recording and slides are posted on the event page – along with links to resources Laurie Burns McRobbie referenced during her talk. Please feel free to share with your colleagues.

Sneak Peek: If you’d like to attend the upcoming May 18 “When We Know More, We Can Do More: Part II” session with Avis Yates Rivers that Ana Hunsinger referenced, please take a moment to register.  Space is limited and we wanted to give you the opportunity to secure a place before registration opens later this week.

Please let me know if you have questions or concerns and we look forward to seeing you again in a few weeks!

Best wishes,

Susan

Susan Evett (they/them/their)

Internet2

www.internet2.edu

  • [dei-2021-04] DEI in Our Community: Survey, Materials, and More, Susan Evett, 05/03/2021