dei-2021-04 - [dei-2021-04] SURVEY: DEI in Our Community: The Internet2 Inclusivity Initiative at 8 Years

Subject: DEI in Our Community: The Internet2 Inclusivity Initiative at 8 Years

[dei-2021-04] SURVEY: DEI in Our Community: The Internet2 Inclusivity Initiative at 8 Years

  • From: Susan Evett <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 18:29:32 +0000

All,

Thank you for joining us for “DEI in Our Community: The Internet2 Inclusivity Initiative at 8 Years”! The recording and slides will be posted shortly on the I2I home page – feel free to point others to them.

Please take a moment to complete our brief SURVEY – your feedback is helpful in planning future events.

Sneak Peek: If you’d like to attend the upcoming May 18 “When We Know More, We Can Do More: Part II” session with Avis Yates Rivers that Ana referenced, please register HERE.  Space is limited so we wanted to give you the opportunity to register before we formally announce the event next week.

Best wishes,

Susan

Susan Evett (they/them/their)

Internet2

www.internet2.edu

  • [dei-2021-04] SURVEY: DEI in Our Community: The Internet2 Inclusivity Initiative at 8 Years, Susan Evett, 04/29/2021