csweb-2011-06 - [csweb-2011-06] InCommon Certificate Service connection info

Subject: Certificate Service Webinar

[csweb-2011-06] InCommon Certificate Service connection info

  • From: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [csweb-2011-06] InCommon Certificate Service connection info
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 20:16:42 -0400

My apologies to those of you who received this yesterday. We've had a dramatic increase in the number of registrants for the webinar, so I am sending this again for their benefit.

Dean

InCommon Certificate Service Informational Webinar
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
3 p.m. EDT / 2 p.m. CDT / 1 p.m. MDT / Noon PDT

The InCommon Certificate Service is Wednesday, June 29, at 3 p.m. EDT.

To participate, go to this Adobe Connect URL (for slide sharing and audio):

Adobe Connect may ask to download a plug-in. Also, you do not need an account, just sign in as a guest.

Speakers:

 - Jack Suess, CIO, University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC)
 - Paul Caskey, CIO, University of Texas System Office of System-wide Information Services
 - Christopher Bongaarts, System Programmer, University of Minnesota

About the Service:

The InCommon Certificate Service was developed by the research and education community specifically to serve our community. The service offers unlimited SSL, EV, code signing and client (i.e. personal) certificates for all of the domains you own or control, including .edu, .net, .com, .org, or others.  Many campuses have saved thousands or tens of thousands of dollars through this community service. Additional information is available at www.incommon.org/cert.

Dean Woodbeck
Program Manager, InCommon
(734) 352-7007

  • [csweb-2011-06] InCommon Certificate Service connection info, Dean Woodbeck, 06/28/2011