csq2011-05 - [csq2011-05] "VC by VC" - Site Coordinator Training Information

Subject: Common Site Coordinator Training, May 25 2011

[csq2011-05] "VC by VC" - Site Coordinator Training Information

  • From: Nicholas Thompson <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [csq2011-05] "VC by VC" - Site Coordinator Training Information
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 14:22:40 -0400

All,

Thank you for signing up for tomorrows "VC by VC" Site Coordinator training.  Below you will find a link to the slide deck as well as connection information on how to connect.  To test ahead of time, please visit https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/I2commons/H.323+Testing+Instructions for more information on how to test.  We will be connecting from 12pm to 1pm (EDT GMT-4), and then starting from 1pm going until 5pm.

To make this course more helpful for you, I would like it if you could to please send me any specific questions you have today or tomorrow before we begin, that way I may help address them and make the course more helpful and meaningful to you.  We will have options for Q&A throughout the session, but this is just a way that I can get an idea of what each person is hoping to learn and I can try to make sure I answer the questions in the appropriate sections.

Connection Information:

If you plan on connecting with a Cisco CTS, please contact me so we can add your CTS ahead of time.