Subject: COmanage Users List
[comanage-users] COmanage Registry and Match Training - Last Call for Registrations!
- From: Laura Paglione <>
- To: ,
- Subject: [comanage-users] COmanage Registry and Match Training - Last Call for Registrations!
- Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 09:55:35 -0400
From: Jean Chorazyczewski <>
Date: Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 8:32 AM
Subject: [InC] COmanage Training - Last Call for Registrations!
Hello! If you’re looking to address your identity registry lifecycle and manage your unique identity records, register today for InCommon’s COmanage training. Registration ends on Friday!
TWO TRAINING OPTIONS – Starting Next Week!
COmanage Registry - Managing Identities & Collaborations
- When: March 28-29, 2023
- About: COmanage Registry is an identity registry with flexible enrollment and lifecycle management capabilities that helps you meet your identity management objectives using standardized tools and approaches. It can be used as a central person registry, a guest management system, or a collaboration hub for scholarly collaborations. This workshop provides the technical know-how to get this solution up and running.
COmanage Match (New!) - Solution for Identifying Unique Records
- When: March 30, 2023
- About: COmanage Match performs identity de-duplication in order to help minimize the creation of duplicate accounts for the same individual. This cross-system matching engine provides a heuristic-based system for matching identity and other records across multiple authoritative systems of record. This workshop will teach you all you need to know to get started with COmanage Match. Match can be used with Registry or as a standalone product complementary to your other tools.
Jean Chorazyczewski | Director, InCommon Academy
- [comanage-users] COmanage Registry and Match Training - Last Call for Registrations!, Laura Paglione, 03/23/2023
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.