comanage-users - [comanage-users] Where do I hope you'll be in 2 hrs? COmanage Open Office Hours!

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Where do I hope you'll be in 2 hrs? COmanage Open Office Hours!

  • From: Laura Paglione <>
  • To: , , COmanage Dev <>
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Where do I hope you'll be in 2 hrs? COmanage Open Office Hours!
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 15:00:00 -0500

Open Office Hours - March 2 | 3

Do you have a question about deploying or configuring Registry or Match? Want to get some input on a solution architecture design? Want to hear how your colleagues in the community are solving problems similar to yours? Each month you can bring your topics for discussion to the call. No need to register or spin up a presentation (but feel free if it suits you!); just show up! A short conversation starter kicks off each session to help get the discussion started.

Fri, 3 MAR 3 8:00 AM AEST | Thu, MAR 2 5:00 PM US ET
(no registration necessary)

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84743471575?pwd=d29QNFM1KzEwUFZvRFg0enJ1dlNmQT09

IN YOUR TIMEZONE & link for your calendar

This Month’s Topic Aperitif: COmanage facilitating research

Hear about how COmanage Registry is being leveraged in Australia to support research collaborations and access to data sets. SPEAKER: John Scullen, Australian Access Federation. We will follow this 15 min chat with topics of your choosing. Bring your questions, comments, and suggestions about any topic to office hours with the COmanage project team.

Be different.

Laura Paglione

LauraPaglione.com

  • [comanage-users] Where do I hope you'll be in 2 hrs? COmanage Open Office Hours!, Laura Paglione, 03/02/2023