comanage-users - [comanage-users] COmanage Registry 4.1.0 RC2

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] COmanage Registry 4.1.0 RC2

  • From: Shayna Atkinson <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] COmanage Registry 4.1.0 RC2
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 09:58:19 -0500

The COmanage Project is pleased to announce the second Release Candidate of Registry 4.1.0.

https://github.com/Internet2/comanage-registry/releases/tag/4.1.0-rc2

Be sure to review the Upgrading instructions.

https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/COmanage/Upgrading+Registry

While we do not yet recommend running this Release Candidate on production services, we would appreciate any feedback from upgrading test and QA instances. We plan to release COmanage Registry 4.1.0 on Tuesday, 17 January 2023 barring any major problems with this release candidate.

Registry 4.1.0 includes a potpourri of new features, improvements, and bugfixes. Significant new features include

 - ApiSource Multiple Role Support
 - CoreAPI Improvements
 - ElectorDataFilter
 - Enrollment Flow Integration with ID Match
 - Identifier Assignment Plugins
 - Manager Data Element
 - Match Callback on Resolution
 - NoviSource
 - OIS Data Filters
 - RecoveryWidget
 - ServiceEligibility Plugin
 - SponsorRenewalWidget
 - SqlSource
 - Vetting
 - Container Refactoring

The full list is available here:

  • [comanage-users] COmanage Registry 4.1.0 RC2, Shayna Atkinson, 01/10/2023