comanage-users - [comanage-users] auto fill some fields in the petition form

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] auto fill some fields in the petition form

  • From: Carlos Adean <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] auto fill some fields in the petition form
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 10:28:53 -0200 (BRST)

Hi experts,

I currently have an IdP implemented and it shares 5 user attributes, they are: name, given name, surname, email and eppn.

I would like to bring to the form these attributes after the user login in the comanage registry.

Is it possible to automatically fill some fields in a petition form, after the user has logged in via shibboleth?

thanks.

Carlos Adean
Systems Analyst
Site | Twitter | InstagramFacebook
Laboratório Interinstitucional de e-Astronomia
Nosso domínio mudou de .gov.br para .org.br