comanage-users - [comanage-users] Q: What do I hope you'll be doing at this time tomorrow?

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Q: What do I hope you'll be doing at this time tomorrow?

  • From: Laura Paglione <>
  • To: , , COmanage Dev <>
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Q: What do I hope you'll be doing at this time tomorrow?
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 12:00:00 -0500

A: Why, attending COmanage Open Office hours of course!!

Open Office Hours - Dec 3

Do you have a question on deploying or configuring Registry or Match? Want to get some input on a solution architecture design? Want to hear how your colleagues in the community are solving problems similar to yours? Each month you can bring your topics for discussion to the call. No need to register or spin up a presentation (but feel free if it suits you!), just show up!

Friday, December 3 at 12:00 PM (America/New York) (no registration necessary)
https://illinois.zoom.us/j/84190579924?pwd=a1R6Q3VjWi92SHRETlVDMEthZVJYZz09

IN YOUR TIMEZONE & link for your calendar

December’s Topic Aperitif: COmanage UI/UX Plans-Groups & People Picker

With the upcoming framework migration, we have been thinking a lot about the COmanage user interface. For this month’s “topic aperitif” we will do a mini-tour of two areas that have been in our Registry pull requests lately: Groups Interface and the People Picker. We will follow this 10 min chat with discussions of your choosing. Bring your questions, comments, and suggestions for office hours with the COmanage project team.

We hope to see you there!!

Best, L
https://laurapaglione.com
Be different.
Laura Paglione
LauraPaglione.com

  • [comanage-users] Q: What do I hope you'll be doing at this time tomorrow?, Laura Paglione, 12/02/2021