comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Provisioning for People with Multiple Accounts

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Provisioning for People with Multiple Accounts

  • From: Randall Smith <>
  • To: Benn Oshrin <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Provisioning for People with Multiple Accounts
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 15:30:40 -0600

Thanks for the response.

The UIDs are currently being generated outside of Comanage though that may change in the future. I didn't see the option to create new identifier types. That will help quite a bit.

The next issue will be adding the people to groups. When syncing the groups to Grouper (or anything else for that matter), what tools do I have to say whether it's the uid-student or uid-staff that should be added to that group. We do have groups that have mixed memberships of students and employees.