comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Enrollment notifications for external addresses

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Enrollment notifications for external addresses

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To: Warren Anderson <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Enrollment notifications for external addresses
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 20:35:13 -0400

Hey Warren,

On 7/10/20 12:28 PM, Warren Anderson wrote:
I have a use case where I have a CO that wants enrollment submission notifications to go to an address (in this case, a mailing list) that does not and can not be associated with any particular member of the CO. I am not seeing how to add that to an enrollment flow. Is that something that can be done, and if not, can I submit that as a feature request?

I think what you're asking is "Can I add an arbitrary email address to the list of recipients that is otherwise controlled by the 'Notification Group' Enrollment Flow configuration?"

If so, no I do not think this is possible. If you'd like to submit it as a feature request, please open a JIRA. We'd could probably do this either by adding email addresses to CO Groups or by using Message Templates for the notifications.

Thanks,

-Benn-