comanage-users - [comanage-users] Trouble with Paginator sort in view

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Trouble with Paginator sort in view

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Trouble with Paginator sort in view
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 17:47:24 +0000

I am writing a Plugin (against branch develop) and cannot get the Paginator
sort to work on some fields in my index view.

My schema has an fk reference to cm_co_person_roles, my model specifies a
'belongs to' relationship to CoPersonRole, and my controller specifies a
"view_contains". In my view, I can display and sort by ['CoPersonRole']
['affiliation']. However, when I try the same with ['CoPersonRole']['Cou']
['name'], I can display it, but not sort.

I have a similar situation with CoPerson Primary Name. Again, my schema has an
fk to cm_co_people, the model specifies a 'belongs to' relationship to
CoPerson, and my controller specifies a "view_contains". I can display
['CoPerson']['PrimaryName'] but not sort by it (or family name, more
specifically).

Any tips would be helpful. Much off the display logic eludes me.

MikeM