comanage-users - [comanage-users] Duplicate identifier in the identity menu. - Registry 3.2.3

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Duplicate identifier in the identity menu. - Registry 3.2.3

  • From: Felipe Cardoso <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Duplicate identifier in the identity menu. - Registry 3.2.3
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 14:36:45 -0300

Hi,

I am using Shibboleth as an authentication mechanism and every time I log into the Registry, a duplicate identity appears in the identity menu. I attached a print screen of the menu to understand.

Using the REST API to search for the organizational identity with the identifier returns more than one record.

This is normal?

Att,
--
Felipe Cardoso
Assistente Técnico - GIdLab@RNP

  • [comanage-users] Duplicate identifier in the identity menu. - Registry 3.2.3, Felipe Cardoso, 04/06/2020