comanage-users - [comanage-users] Problem duplicating enrollment flows

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Problem duplicating enrollment flows

  • From: Duncan Brown <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Problem duplicating enrollment flows
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 21:56:11 +0000

Hi all,

I've hit an issue creating three enrollment flows (call them A, B, and C) for
a CO in 3.2.3. I create A by restoring default templates, duplicating self
signup with approval, and editing the flow and to make enrollment flow A.

I then try and make flow B by duplicating A, re-naming it, and editing the
configuration of the enrollment attributes. I change the COU, and some other
setting. However, any changes made to enrollment attributes with a enumerated
attribute are not saved and revert to their original values (same for the
modifiable and hidden attributes).

To do what I want, I have to create all three flows starting from the
template again. The same thing happens if I try and create C starting from a
duplicate of B.

Should it be possible for me to duplicate an active workflow to make a new
one, or do you always have to start from a template?

Gory details and screen shots of all the steps that I'm doing are at:

<https://github.com/cosmic-explorer/ce-it-infrastructure/blob/master/roster/doc/README.md>

Cheers,
Duncan.

--

Duncan Brown Room 263-1, Physics Department
Charles Brightman Professor of Physics Syracuse University, NY 13244