comanage-users - [comanage-users] Help us decide what is in the first set of COmanage training materials!

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Help us decide what is in the first set of COmanage training materials!

  • From: Laura Paglione <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Help us decide what is in the first set of COmanage training materials!
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 08:46:27 -0400

Hi to all of you fantastic COmanage users (current and future!)

To reiterate an email that you may have gotten from Erin Murtha, Internet2 is in the process of expanding its learning opportunities and this includes a new set of training materials for COmanage. Since it is not possible to create everything at once, we need your input to ensure that the materials created in this first round are as helpful and effective as possible from the start.

We enthusiastically invite you to provide your input on how we should be prioritizing training material development. Please complete this short 5-question (7-minute) survey to help guide us on how to direct our resources.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Best, Laura

--
Laura Paglione