comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Collect enrollment attributes during the identity linking

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Collect enrollment attributes during the identity linking

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To: Nick Evangelou <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Collect enrollment attributes during the identity linking
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 10:22:46 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi Nick,

It would be helpful to know which flow you are using (from the first
wiki page you link). The full URL you included points to the Account
Linking step, if so note that in the EnvSource model there is no email
confirmation for account linking.

For the other flows, email confirmation is not yet fully supported with
EnvSource. For Self Signup flows there is this bug:
https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/CO-1624 and for Invitation flows
there is this workaround: https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/CO-1578

We're working to smooth out the rough edges for the v3.2.0 release.
While EnvSource is the recommended deployment model going forward,
during these transitional releases you might have a better experience
with the older (non-EnvSource) model, depending on what you're trying to
accomplish.

Thanks,

-Benn-