comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Authenticating Single System with Multiple LDAP Servers

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Authenticating Single System with Multiple LDAP Servers

  • From: Kevin Foote <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Authenticating Single System with Multiple LDAP Servers
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 19:20:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:oTWAjBzMnn+Yrw7XCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd2u4SIJqq85mqBkHD//Il1AaPAd2Graocw8Pt8InYEVQa5piAtH1QOLdtbDQizfssogo7HcSeAlf6JvO5JwYzHcBFSUM3tyrjaRsdF8nxfUDdrWOv5jAOBBr/KRB1JuPoEYLOksi7ze+/94HTbglSmDaxfa55IQmrownWqsQYm5ZpJLwryhvOrHtIeuBWyn1tKFmOgRvy5dq+8YB6/ShItP0v68BPUaPhf6QlVrNYFygpM3o05MLwqxbOSxaE62YGXWUXlhpIBBXF7A3/U5zsvCb2qvZx1S+HNsDwULs6Wymt771zRRHolikJKiI5/m/UhMx+jq1VpxOhqABwzYHbe4yVKON+fqbBcdMaWWZNQMBcXDFBDIOmaIsPCvIMM+NGoInjplsOqwa1CwmrBOPo1j9HmGL90Ko50+s/DwHG3QogE8gAsHTTq9X1KLkdXPupw6nPyTXDaOlW1i3g54jPaBwuv+yDXa9pfMfX1EIhGQTFjlCKpozkOTOYzvwNvHKU7+p9T+KglXQrqwZrojigwMonl4rHhpoNx1zZ6Sl0z5w5KNK6RUJhbtOoDYFcuiWZOoduX88uXWJltDwnxrAIupO3ZikHxZs9yxLBd/CLa4aI7QzgWeqNJDp1gWxqdb29ihmo9EWtxenxWdSo3FtPsyZIk8XAuW0I2hPN9MSIUedy80G80jiVzQ/T8PtLIUUsmKrbNZEhxrkwm4ILv0nfGSH6hEv7gLaYeEsj9OWk8uPnba74qZOGMI90lx3+Pb8pmsyiB+Q3LxICX3CB+eS7yL3s41H2QKlLjv0xlKnVqpfaJdkHpq69BA9V1YUj5wyjADeh1dQUhXgHLFRbdxKbl4XlJk3CLf/iAfqwgVmgijhmy+3cMrDlAZjBNn3Dn63gfbZ55U5c0g0zzdVH6pJXFL4BPvPzWknruNzWCR85NBC0zPj8Bdph0YMeXWWPArWDP6zPtl+E/PwgLPSRZIMNojbyN+Al5+LyjX8+gVISYa6p3Z4NZ3C+BPtmLFuWbWPxgtcaD2gKpBE+QffuiF2DSj5Te22yU7wm6jE6DoKmEZnMRpqrgLOfwCe3AIdaaX5bBVCRQj/UcNDOUPAJYSSbLcIkjycJT6OJSok92AuouROgjbdrM6CcriYfsJvl3dd4ovDImAsp3T1yE8mH1WyRFSd5kn5eFBEs26UqgkFjy1HL/69/n/EQQd9e+fJPFAk9MoLR5+d9D9foUw7GONqFVQD1EZ2dHTgtQ4dpkJc1aEFnFoD6gw==
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

I believe SSSD[1] allows for fall-through authN.
If a user is not found in one LDAP it will try another LDAP.
Might work..

[1] https://docs.pagure.org/SSSD.sssd/#

--------
thanks