comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Admin users no longer have permission to approve petitions

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Admin users no longer have permission to approve petitions

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To: Mike Manske <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Admin users no longer have permission to approve petitions
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 16:56:33 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:mo5UJx3O6iX+oi7SsmDT+DRfVm0co7zxezQtwd8ZsesfLPad9pjvdHbS+e9qxAeQG96Eu7QZ06L/iOPJZy8p2d65qncMcZhBBVcuqP49uEgeOvODElDxN/XwbiY3T4xoXV5h+GynYwAOQJ6tL3WbmHC57CYTFxPjLkI1Y72tQs+Bx/iwgsWz+JCbRgxOnzmwKed3LR62pAjV8Mwfh5BhJ441yxTO5HxSdLIF63lvIAe5khD6ruCr/IRi9WwEsf8n8cloUKPmcr4+QKACSjkqLjZmt4XQqRDfQF7XtTMnWWIMn08NWlCd4Q==

The 2.0.1 release contains a bug fix regarding the calculation of COU
administrator privileges. Please let us know if you're still seeing the
problem after updating.

Thanks,

-Benn-

On 6/23/17 12:06 PM, Mike Manske wrote:
> Since moving to 2.0, we find that admins for new COUs cannot approve
> petitions. Admins for existing COUs can still approve, as well as CO
> admins.
>
> We have not changed the enrollment flow. The Petitioner Enrollment
> Authorization is Authenticated User, and we have Require Approval For
> Enrollment checked, and we have no approvers defined thus accepting
> the default CO/COU admins. So this is weird.

  • Re: [comanage-users] Admin users no longer have permission to approve petitions, Benn Oshrin, 07/19/2017