comanage-users - [comanage-users] Reminder: COmanage BoF Monday at TechEx

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Reminder: COmanage BoF Monday at TechEx

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Reminder: COmanage BoF Monday at TechEx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 15:54:12 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:HeByKxK1xN5FzTiscdmcpTZWNBhigK39O0sv0rFitYgXLPTxwZ3uMQTl6Ol3ixeRBMOAtKIC1rGd6v2ocFdDyKjCmUhKSIZLWR4BhJdetC0bK+nBN3fGKuX3ZTcxBsVIWQwt1Xi6NU9IBJS2PAWK8TXhpQIVTx74MANzL+v4X5PJgt6s/+G055DJZQhU3nywba4hAg+xqFD7u88Qyax5KrwwzFOdqHZOfeN+xGV0KEiVkgqmoMq84cgwoGxrp/s9+psYAu3BdKMiQOkAAQ==

Just a reminder for those of you headed to TechEx that there's a lunchtime COmanage BoF on Monday, in the Cambridge room. This will be treated as a proper BoF with no pre-planned agenda, so we hope that you all will show up with discussion topics. Otherwise we'll just sit there for an hour and stare at each other awkwardly.

Or maybe Scott can give us a lecture on gravitational waves.

Thanks,

-Benn-

  • [comanage-users] Reminder: COmanage BoF Monday at TechEx, Benn Oshrin, 09/23/2016