comanage-users - [comanage-users] COmanage BoF at I2 Tech Exchange

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] COmanage BoF at I2 Tech Exchange

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: [comanage-users] COmanage BoF at I2 Tech Exchange
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 17:25:23 -0400

For those of you planning to attend the Internet2 Technology Exchange in Miami this September, we have a tentatively scheduled COmanage BoF planned for lunchtime on Monday.

https://meetings.internet2.edu/2016-technology-exchange/detail/10004409/

There is no specific agenda planned for this session, the floor will be open for whatever topics attendees are interested in discussing. We can also provide demonstrations of new features scheduled for the v1.1.0 release.

We look forward to seeing you there, precariously balancing a plate of food, a cup of soup, some dessert, a beverage, and utensils wrapped up in a napkin.

Thanks,

-Benn-

  • [comanage-users] COmanage BoF at I2 Tech Exchange, Benn Oshrin, 08/01/2016