Subject: COmanage Users List
- From: "Pedro Severino" <>
- To: <>
- Subject: [comanage-users] IDP of last resort?
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:47:54 +0100
- Organization: FCCN
I already integrated COmanage with my IDP and everything works fine, thanks for the help last time to get out of that pesty error.
Now I would like to let someone use COmanage without logging in with my IDP, but in a way that logging in would be required to start. I would like a user would fill a form that would require mail validation, admin approval, but this form would need to get a password introduced…
Is there any way to do this, with a plugin or something like that, or is something planned for this? This is mainly to something like an IDP of last resort…
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
- [comanage-users] IDP of last resort?, Pedro Severino, 07/27/2015
- Re: [comanage-users] IDP of last resort?, Benn Oshrin, 07/28/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.