Subject: COmanage Users List
- From: "Pedro Severino" <>
- To: <>
- Subject: [comanage-users] FCCN-COmanage problems
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 17:26:48 +0100
- Organization: FCCN
I’m an employee of the Portuguese NREN, FCCN. We are thinking of doing some tests with COmanage, but we are having some issues with our setup.
We already installed it and integrated COmanage with our IDP/SP development system.
We are using CentOS release 6.6, PHP 5.3.3 and Apache/2.2.15 and everything looks fine at start. But when we try to explore a little more we get to pages were the content is not being rendered, like for example:
· Going to the webpage /registry/co_people/canvas/1 give us a normal looking page but the content only says “../Standard/edit.ctp”
We did some digging around, but we couldn’t find the solution. We thought that it could be something about our apache configuration.
Our apache conf file looks like this:
# Use separate log files for the SSL virtual host; note that LogLevel
# is not inherited from httpd.conf.
SSLProtocol all -SSLv2
Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
Allow from all
ShibRequestSetting requireSession 1
Can you help us? Do you have any ideia what could be the problem.
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
- [comanage-users] FCCN-COmanage problems, Pedro Severino, 07/21/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.