comanage-users - [comanage-users] Testing New Enrollment Flow Implementation

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] Testing New Enrollment Flow Implementation

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To:
  • Cc: comanage-dev <>
  • Subject: [comanage-users] Testing New Enrollment Flow Implementation
  • Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 13:44:04 -0400

In preparation for future enhancements and fixes, we've refactored the underlying code implementing Enrollment Flows. While very little has changed visibly, a significant amount of code was changed, and we'd appreciate some help with testing.

If you're currently running COmanage in production, we recommend installing these changes on a test server and testing your enrollment flows to make sure they still work as expected. While we've tried to maintain existing features as closely as possible, there is quite a bit of complexity under the hood and we may have missed something.

These changes are now available on the develop branch on github:

https://github.com/Internet2/comanage-registry/tree/develop

If you already have a test server with any other code snapshot on it, this will be considered an upgrade, and the database schema will need to be updated (along with the other usual upgrade steps):

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/COmanage/Upgrading+Registry

The visible changes to enrollment are described here:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/COmanage/Upgrading+Registry+to+v0.9.4

Feel free to send any questions to this list. If you find any issues, please open a ticket in JIRA:

https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/CO

Thanks,

-Benn-

  • [comanage-users] Testing New Enrollment Flow Implementation, Benn Oshrin, 05/09/2015