comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] API POSTs ignored

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] API POSTs ignored

  • From: Benn Oshrin <>
  • To: Ray Plante <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] API POSTs ignored
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 21:31:21 -0500

On 1/20/15 6:01 PM, Ray Plante wrote:
On Tue, 20 Jan 2015, Benn Oshrin wrote:
I just tried a POST (using Postman in Chrome) and received a 201 back. Your
request looks right. I'm going to guess you're on PHP 5.6 and are running into
this issue:

https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=66763

I am indeed using 5.6.4. What version of php are you using? Do you
think I should back out to something older? If you are also using
5.6, do you set always_populate_raw_post_data to -1?

I'm still on 5.4.something. You shouldn't need to back out, though I'm not sure if anyone is running on 5.6 yet. If you update that configuration, does it work? You could also try setting display_errors=false in php.ini to mimic a production server and see what happens.

Also, can you confirm the record didn't get written to the database? It could be that because of the warning spewage the HTTP response code is coming back as 200 instead of 201, even though the record was written.

Thanks,

-Benn-