comanage-users - [comanage-users] AuthZ required for adding CO enrollment attributes?

Subject: COmanage Users List

[comanage-users] AuthZ required for adding CO enrollment attributes?

  • From: Niels van Dijk <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [comanage-users] AuthZ required for adding CO enrollment attributes?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 10:59:41 +0100

Hi all,

I note that I have a CO admin who can create a new enrollment, but
cannot add additional Co Enrollment attributes (selecting the "Add CO
Enrollment Attribute" returns me to the current Edit page vor the
Enrollment). The CMP is however able to do so.
Do I need to configure something additional to make sure the CO admin
can add extra attributes?

thanks!
Niels

  • [comanage-users] AuthZ required for adding CO enrollment attributes?, Niels van Dijk, 03/13/2014