comanage-users - Re: [comanage-users] Status of next release of CoManage?

Subject: COmanage Users List

Re: [comanage-users] Status of next release of CoManage?

  • From: Digant C Kasundra <>
  • To: "Michael A. Grady" <>,
  • Subject: Re: [comanage-users] Status of next release of CoManage?
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:59:28 -0700

--On August 15, 2008 12:17:04 PM -0500 "Michael A. Grady" <> wrote:

What's the latest on an expected date for a new Beta release of CoManage?

Hello Michael,

We are currently planning for a mid-September release of the Beta. There have been some delays in finishing the work which we are trying to address as quickly as possible. I'll update the website to reflect the new estimated date.

--
Digant C Kasundra, Linux Tech Lead
Information Technology Services, Stanford University