comanage-announce - [COmanage-Announce] Testing HTML email - Please ignore

Subject: COmanage News and Announcements

[COmanage-Announce] Testing HTML email - Please ignore

  • From: Laura Paglione <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [COmanage-Announce] Testing HTML email - Please ignore
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 16:14:07 -0400

TESTING HTML MAIL

THIS IS A TEST. THIS IS ONLY A TEST

You can safely ignore this message. I'm just checking that HTML messages are delivered to the mailing list as the good-looking creations that I typed into my browser.

That's it - feel free to delete this message now. Thx!

https://laurapaglione.com

Be different.

Laura Paglione

LauraPaglione.com

About The COmanage Project

COmanage is an Open Source Project that is focused on streamlining digital lifecycle management for your populations. It consists of two tools: Registry and Match.

COmanage Registry is an identity registry with flexible enrollment and lifecycle management capabilities that helps you meet your identity management objectives using standardized tools and approaches. It can be used as a central person registry, a guest management system, or a collaboration hub for scholarly collaborations.

COmanage Match performs identity de-duplication in order to help minimize the creation of duplicate accounts for the same individual. It provides a heuristic based system for matching identity records across multiple authoritative systems of record. Match can be used with Registry or as a standalone product complementary to your other tools.

Learn more about the project and its supporters at https://incommon.org/software/comanage/.

Q: Why did I get this awesome email?

A: Because you have subscribed to one of the COmanage mailing lists!
See the COmanage Email Lists wiki page for more details.

  • [COmanage-Announce] Testing HTML email - Please ignore, Laura Paglione, 10/28/2021