cloudsecurity - Re: [cloudsecurity] 2023 NET+ Multi-Factor Authentication Community Survey – complete by April 14th

Subject: NET+ Areas of Interest

Re: [cloudsecurity] 2023 NET+ Multi-Factor Authentication Community Survey – complete by April 14th

  • From: Nick Lewis <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [cloudsecurity] 2023 NET+ Multi-Factor Authentication Community Survey – complete by April 14th
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 17:33:36 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=bbNvNGkCMolcz6N4M91GE4e1o/Zm97vA8mIF1lG0PiE=; b=bM+boUeuupT5PJrZ3T3empl88HrvX+GxDRyXwCAeifiquR6/Phban+Kg1+FhTBtYV7cWQhiV9GSDYWkBhyiAoWuYVJkpKcS4ZSRMRKcn2Oj6KhtoLGusUXwEXohkQakUQquk/53lqSjSSny6fVAP4WvdPZeAj9oy7P4Kj3cgou4qepbd8wR071A/HTtii7K+t9EIUUOloUNYDuFtVCskQy92MwXr+4usLI3Vi+4I4GZJtzIjAnphZvQwPPaL7EM76r/+n9S+SGDHey2Hd6cazhrEXlvAtOL6auCi2XVzRSpQhuWQYDGd7Ke1CH93afmHzhWh9Fvf1uphUktz4mCG6A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=C83bQwXNkdc9nfwD/AIzcZtl9nxl56LFmHsQVnwFhQjIKRn05fVcCD78KoJ1ox5JmxCHhwrBMvZzkqk5st6C5HEUinUQb5+2hM+YTH2QJlydLyi3RFJ13B4fRJ3XpSEg2utsNeRzh5zyYE2AxqXOi3/yevT7yLjJCIEC2F1LxnOxn3C0d1VIr5V8bbLKgDWgMkXt6VQR5XrgswXNnF2IWM0WaGL+HUCxKj7bhvUdY6GP84d30I/3qZvjoQroLKL1bjQzoVRO8+m6NBcGJsGwWgcgC98tWyRHHkJQZaIsYAKw8W3zkjAy0jLxVZZgM0gtngwYFJjor5fitEPZ3mLJkQ==

Hi everyone,

Thank you everyone that’s already filled out a survey! For everyone else, one
last reminder about completing this survey by April 14th. We’ve gotten good
response so far with around 200 responses to the survey! We’re hoping to get
over 200 campuses to get a representative sample of the community!

Please let me know if you have any feedback or questions about the survey.

Thanks,

Nick

On 3/23/23, 10:23 22AM, "
<> on behalf of Nick Lewis"
<
<> on behalf of
<>> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thank you to everyone that’s already completed the survey! For everyone with
it still on their to do list, just a quick reminder about completing the
survey by April 14th. Surveymonkey says it takes about 12 minutes to
complete. We’ve gotten a good response so far with around 130 responses! Our
goal is over 200 campuses to get a good sample. Here’s the URL again:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LGKJLDK
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LGKJLDK>

Please let me know if you have any feedback or questions about the survey.

Thanks,

Nick

On 3/15/23, 8:00 15AM, "Nick Lewis" <
<> <
<>>> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email. We’re trying to get
as many campuses to complete the survey as possible, so are sending this to
multiple community email lists.

The NET+ Duo Service Advisory Board sponsored a 2023 NET+ Multi-Factor
Authentication Community Survey. Your responses will help us to understand
how MFA is used in our community and how its use has evolved since the last
survey in 2020. We’ve added multiple questions to understand how other
aspects of authentication are changing for campuses, such as Passwordless
authentication and the REFEDS MFA Profile. You can take the survey now at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LGKJLDK
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LGKJLDK>
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LGKJLDK>
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LGKJLDK&gt;>

To get a broad sample of the community, we’re sending the survey to multiple
community email lists, so you’ll see it multiple times. Please only complete
one survey per campus as we will consolidate multiple campus responses into
one response. No individual institutional details will be shared outside the
survey team or included in published reporting.

We would like to receive all responses from the community and start analyzing
the survey responses by April 14, 2023.

Based on the advisory board members completing the survey, it should take
around 10 minutes to respond to the survey. If you have any questions about
this survey, please let me know.

We look forward to receiving your responses!

Thanks,

Nick

Nick Lewis, MS, MA, CISSP, CCSK, CCSP – he/him – US Eastern Time zone
Program Manager, NET+ Cloud Services - Security and Identity, Internet2
<>
< <>>

  • Re: [cloudsecurity] 2023 NET+ Multi-Factor Authentication Community Survey – complete by April 14th, Nick Lewis, 04/11/2023