cloudsecurity - [cloudsecurity] FW: Internet2 TechEX23 - Call for Proposals Open Through April 7

Subject: NET+ Areas of Interest

[cloudsecurity] FW: Internet2 TechEX23 - Call for Proposals Open Through April 7

  • From: Nick Lewis <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [cloudsecurity] FW: Internet2 TechEX23 - Call for Proposals Open Through April 7
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 14:45:06 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=4qNaaor/KN14YOSk8bqSHp7Wr/9ulnz8OajYewgR3fk=; b=ZERmrZWv0Tc8GBjS6MR0uX3RHI7s0y+0vPc1xCY6wJQLhlwhfOAeKo44myJ8UuNy9TOU1WpGrpFP+B5Q1C2Mg3fSEcP8mJRo3JJvCmelc2l/Xp5LPPw129vCpEO1UBAy6e9eaFFU27QYTmAsuf8Xz6OF0k4hr8SGLO6gbAjqy5a4Mg0biVQFC+stpCVU/Z2J6Q7ns5hoQM6S533WXM9uSRMEBkXaM890fHvwaPea1xQrGGSs9GGA0Upfl7fiDcwbioGhzC7X7DVpCHrbVxgKvuUezzM3e1rZtKkaYMQnKshy1CkSix3Ca5C9D849wmkH/0pzY+804x+rferAzA1QFg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=lqxM47rjIrOZuOgb4lbjQt/ov8HoQSgWucZ2MHgcXPCL/i8OidgkLjCVl27rpFF0GkN+RPNRo4fA3xRPutlBPrMQurDWF7OihNKnFchxpx2KjHNJRYOBEjJaa2CZ92Ei2yDqe3/ktb88TFUo9weRsRURimnbxaDmpOXvEOXpv3eq+a0R51y7Dfhr6I2+qCImDo7xyNRfy5pqJlwwqt4QDbpYQhCCJeLedMGMGC8pBIWXL9TlAZWH8qpf2LWPlHmd0E55+PYIHNSot5uIDUggtWJ8jsRJgtOXbi5G6Z5gGORd5V1FoZ9ZwO234lmR6dCYql/b35mueXW9L9Ugv52Bqw==

Title: Internet2 TechExtra21

Hi everyone,

Sorry if you receive multiple copies of this announcement! I'm forwarding on the announcement for the 2023 Internet2 Technology Exchange call for proposals in case you didn't receive it. I've talked with a couple people recently that have missed invites or announcements, so hopefully this will get to everyone potentially interested! Please note, proposals are due by Friday April 7th.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about developing a proposal. I'm happy to help develop proposals and help first time speakers!

Hope to see a proposal from you and see you there!

Nick

Nick Lewis, MS, MA, CISSP, CCSK, CCSP – he/him – US Eastern Time zone

Program Manager, NET+ Cloud Services - Security and Identity, Internet2